Here we are again at the 21st Street crossing in Chicago with the vertical lift bridge over the Chicago River in the background, this time in 1968.
A Chicago, Burlington & Quincy train led by an EMD GP30 pulls a freight train with construction equipment over the bridge.
Collection of Roger Lalonde, photographer unknown.
June 2, 1968.
- arockandrollfantasy likes this
- m4rco5t12 likes this
- couldnotcareless2013 reblogged this from marmarinou
- railpony likes this
- flashram reblogged this from ghost-of-algren
- starstuffblog likes this
- joshl702 likes this
- kellanskirata reblogged this from marmarinou
- ghost-of-algren reblogged this from marmarinou
- bigdodge440 likes this
- fixedsash likes this
- ptb8751 likes this
- ptb8751 reblogged this from marmarinou
- redchronicles likes this
- merc-chieftain likes this
- solitology likes this
- wobegon-boy reblogged this from marmarinou
- couldnotcareless2013 likes this
- karakael likes this
- marmarinou posted this